Sunday, January 18, 2009

COMPLEXITY vs SIMPLICITY!!!


Well tis ws smthing wich i heard from my frend.. it ws too gud tat i decided to share it wit y'al!!

Gal's diary Vs Boy's diary.....

HER DIARY:

Dat night, I thought he was acting weird.
We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent.
I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love u, too".
When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me nymore.
He seemed distant and absent.
Finally I decided to go to bed.
He just sat there and watched TV.
About 10 minutes later he came to bed.
I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.
I don't know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.
The next day morning she finds it hard to resist the temptation and goes about to read his diary!!!


HIS DIARY:

Today India lost the cricket match against Bangladesh. What is wrong with them?!?
DAMN IT.

NOW that's called
Simplicity of Men Vs Complexity of Women !!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha..I've read this before!!!One of the best forwards ever i must say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kno.. it was simply superb.. tats y made it a point to post it ma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmph.. forwards or wateva..

    Guys never express when there is no urge at all!!

    Guys for sure miss their soul mates a lot!!

    Trust & Better knowing helps!! No matter how far away you sleep in the bed!!

    Wow.. I didnt make that up!! :)

    This post has given me a click!

    ReplyDelete