Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blogging.. Here I Come!!!

I looked at my watch.. the time ws 9.05..uh!! wat could be more horrid than listenin to a boring class on SATURDAY!?! I gave a boring look at my class..sheesh!! I was better.. others were literally fallin off..how stupid of me to hav selected to sit in the second bench.. and nw am paying hard for it!! The lecturer wrote smthing on the board which was more confusing than a magic spell!! “man, she could put a corpse to sleep..”I thought.(which if said aloud wud hav invokd my fren!!)..nd yeah talkin of frens – wat r they doing?? I turned to my right nd found my frend playin games in hr mobile..duh!! as usual!! Nd thn I turnd to the left to anodr fren..WAT!! she s actually listenin??? Nah… I realized tat she ws jus dreaming!!(as always!!) I looked at my watch..9.10.. WTH!!! 4o more mins of boredom and tym isn’t going to move any fatser by me lookin at it constantly!!! I kept fidgeting my pen..and my mobile vibrated.. yippee now I cn msg smone!! I eagerly took d mob outa my bag and opened d msg.. urghh…it ws jus a reminder to recharge my account since I had vry low balance… yet anodr option ruld out!! Hmm.. I suddenly recalld tat my frens hav bin askin me to write blogs…” may be I shud!!!” I thought.. I turned to my left and woke up “alice” from hr wonderland.. and said “hey m gonna write a blog!!” “cool.. I ve alwas told ya too..!!” she said.. and suddenly d lecturer turned towards us and I stared at my book (don’t ask me wat book, cos I myself dint hav a clue of wat I ws starin at!!) and thn I spoke to hr lookin at my book still.. “so what do I write abt??” no reply….. psst… I turned to see she had switchd bac to her dreamland again!! I turnd to my right and told my other frend “hey m gonna write a blog!!” she jus nodded..(and trust me she had no idea of wat I spoke!!)hmm.. so one useful decision made!! I smiled at my own achievement and nodded my head..bt d lecturer mistook tat I had smiled for sm joke (acc to hr) she(actually!!) was sharing!! “Way to go!!” I thought..and wats d tym nw?? 9.20?!? I turn both d sides just to see one still playing and one still dreaming..!!! this s gonna be a loooong day.. but one thing was resolute…” Blogging world… here I come!!”

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!!welcome!!!!en de en manathe vangre!!anyways gud start!!!keep writin...eager to c wt d vulnerable "you" has to say!!!love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello..hi..I was looking for a gal who told me she just couldn't find any topics to write upon in her blog!!Is she still there??

    Crazy gal..Way to go!!!That's one good start post..Expecting loads from ya!!And yeah ma fav lines were:

    "bt d lecturer mistook tat I had smiled for sm joke (acc to hr) she(actually!!) was sharing!! "

    Ha ha..U've put it up awesumly!!

    "I turned to my left and woke up “alice” from hr wonderland.. "

    Yes yes..I know this Alice..Another sema scene line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sin - he he thanks a lot re!!
    sowmi- thanks a lot re!!! unaala thaan indha blogs eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yeah sowmi u got d "alice" right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ithe vera thaniya specify pananuma....u both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beginning post always adds color to the blogs .. no matter after how long you read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really wat a start..!!
    i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete